For other uses, see Dragon helm (disambiguation).
The dragon helm (previously dragon med helm) is a tier 60 helmet. The dragon helm was the first piece of dragon armour to be released into the game. Upon its release, it was the most powerful melee helm in the game, surpassing the rune full helm.
|Armour||214||PvM: 1.16%||PvP: 2.175%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Demon Flash Mob||N/A||1||Rare|
|King Black Dragon||276||1||Rare|
|K'ril Tsutsaroth||98; 650||1||Uncommon|
|Rare drop table||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Barbarian Assault/Rewards||N/A||1||Very rare|
|WildyWyrm (historical)||382||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||34.0%|
- As the rare drop table did not exist at the time of its release, very few monsters dropped the dragon helm. This low supply combined with high demand pushed its price to over 3 million coins; however, its price gradually declined with the release of competing helmets such as the Barrows helms, the helm of neitiznot, and the dragon full helm, as well as the release of the rare drop table. Today, the dragon helm's price is below its High Level Alchemy value. While having lost much of its former popularity, it is still a commonly used piece of armour due to its relatively low price and decent bonuses.
- Prior to an update on 4 June 2018, Pikkupstix in Taverley would enchant dragon helms, enabling them to store up to 110 Summoning scrolls, for players with 50 Summoning.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.