|Release||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||31 coins|
|Low alch||20 coins|
|Exchange||138 coins (info)|
|Examine||Finely ground scale of Dragon.|
Dragon scale dust is the item created by grinding a blue dragon scale with a pestle and mortar, awarding the player with 1 Herblore experience. It is used in Herblore to make weapon poison with a Clean kwuarm and 60 Herblore, and antifire potions with a Clean lantadyme and 69 Herblore.
You can find Blue dragon scales in the following places:
- Taverley Dungeon
- Taverley blue dragon resource dungeon (Up to and over 12 scales)
- Reward for killing the Cave Wolf Matriarch (once only; requires completion of Carnillean Rising)
- Pickpocketing from Meilyr workers in Prifddinas
|Blue dragon scale||Dragon scale dust|
|Blue dragon scale||1||1,112||1,112|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.