The dragonstone amulet is made by using a gold bar, a dragonstone, and an amulet mould on a furnace, producing an unstrung dragonstone amulet. This is a members-only item. Making it requires level 80 Crafting and grants 150 experience. The amulet must be strung, either by using a ball of wool on it or by casting the Lunar spell String Jewellery, before it can be worn or enchanted. Stringing the amulet provides 4 Crafting experience.
Grum's Gold Exchange in Port Sarim doesn't buy or sell dragonstone rings, necklaces, or amulets.
A player enchanting a dragonstone amulet.
This amulet can be enchanted into an Amulet of glory by members through the use of the Enchant Level 5 Jewellery spell.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- In RuneScape Classic, the Amulet of glory itself was called "Dragonstone amulet".
- When enchanting the amulet it appears to be yellow, not the usual purple.
- Before 21 January 2014, this item was called dragonstone ammy.
- After the quest Gunnar's Ground, you can engrave Dororan's dragonstone amulet if you have 72 Crafting.