A helping hand
- Enter the mine in the north-east area of Lunar Isle.
- Crawl-through the cave entrance (quest minimap icon).
- Talk to the fallen man (close the interface when it appears).
- Feed him 4 food while cycling through your different foods.
- Talk to him again.
- Feed him 4 more food as before.
Raising his spirit
| Answer #1 || Answer #2
| You seem like a nice guy. || Just being honest.
| When we get out of here I'll buy you a drink! || Whatever and wherever you want - my treat.
| I'm very impressed you managed to get into this cave. || I would have given up personally.
| You'll survive this easily. || Think of all the places you can visit when you get out!
| What are you going to do when you get out of here? || That's up to you. You could travel with me!
| It's a good thing you have me to look after you. || Not that I'm bragging or anything.
| Not long now and you'll be back on your feet! || On whether you mind me helping you further.
| You're sounding much better. || If you need anything, just let me know.
| It's quite cozy in here. || The perfect environment for getting back on your feet!
| You're very safe in this little cave. || The suqah will never fit through that tunnel.
| Just don't worry. || Of course.
| You're looking better now. || Well, you look and sound more lively.
| Are you looking forward to getting out? || That's the spirit!
| Tell me a bit about yourself. || Fishing!
- Talk to him and raise his spirit as before.
- Feed him 6 more food.
- Talk to him and raise his spirit once again.
- Raise his health and spirit to full.
- Talk to 'Bird's-Eye' Jack in the bank.
- Select the following equipment: (Note: this depends on your highest combat stats (Magic, Range, Melee. See full guide for other combinations)
- Return and talk to Cyrisus for a cutscene.
- Talk to the Oneiromancer at the astral altar for a dream vial.
- (Optional) Change your spellbook as necessary if you wish to use magic in the final fight.
- Fill the vial with water, add a goutweed.
- Use an astral rune on an anvil (there's one on Lunar Isle), then grind the shards. Add it to the potion.
- Prepare for 4 fights (below level 100). Prayers and emergency teleports won't work. Neither will familiars.
- Light the Ceremonial Brazier in the long hall building, near the lodestone.
- Talk to Cyrisus.
- During the fight, you can leave at any time by using the pedestal.
- Return to the Oneiromancer.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.