Dried chillies could be used to feed a golden chinchompa pet.
Dried chillies could be obtained through the Squeal of Fortune in the form of (large) food bags or through training. Whilst it could be obtained from any skilling (excluding Divination), it was most likely to be obtained from Construction, Crafting, Herblore, Mining, and Woodcutting. It was available from Friday 6 September 2013 until Monday 16 September 2013.
Chinchompa food could be traded with other players but only in exchange for an equal amount of chinchompa food.
- Your chinchompa guzzles down 5/10/25 dried chillies happily - it must really like them! (+3% growth)
- Your chinchompa eats 5/10/25 dried chillies without complaint. (+2% growth)
- Your chinchompa chokes on 5/10/25 dried chillies - it must not like them very much. (+1% growth)
- Although it is a members item, free players could still get it through skill training.
- It was confirmed that it could be obtained through skilling at the various skilling plots in a Clan Citadel.