|Release||2 November 2015 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|On death||Always kept|
|Examine||The hands of the elder Divination outfit. Wear a full set to get extra benefits.|
Elder divination hands are an item that can be created by combining divination energy hands, divination chronicle hands and divination memory hands. These items could be obtained from Treasure Hunter from 00:00 UTC 12 November to 23:59 UTC 16 November 2015.
Wearing all five pieces of the elder divination outfit gives the following benefits for training the Divination skill:
- 7% chance to harvest 2 memories at once, giving twice as much experience and divine energy.
- 7% chance to get 2 chronicle fragments at once when harvesting a chronicle fragment.
- Unlimited teleports to May Stormbrewer, or Guthix's Cave if the player has completed The World Wakes.
- Players who own modified diviner's headwear can gain its benefits from a divination outfit head.
- A full divination outfit will give the same Divination experience boosting effect of the diviner's outfit, dependent on the number of pieces of that outfit the player owns. E.g. a player who owns 2 pieces of the diviner's outfit will gain 2% Divination bonus experience while wearing a divination outfit.
- 5% chance of getting five times the energy gain.
- 3 daily teleports to any wisp colony that the player has the required quests and Divination level to use.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|