|Start point||Auguste on the island of Entrana|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- If you don't have a sack of potatoes yet, fill an empty sack with potatoes in the farm east of Auguste. Pick the 6 that are there, wait for more to respawn, then pick 4 more. Click fill on the sack when you have 10 in your inventory.
- Talk to Auguste on Entrana, north of the Herblore shop.
- Talk to him again.
- Talk to him for a third time.
- Use a papyrus with a ball of wool.
- Use an unlit candle on the balloon structure.
- Talk to Auguste again with two papyrus and a sack of potatoes.
The Big Balloon
- Fill 8 sacks with sand at the sandpit just to the north-west of the ship.
- Give Auguste the items listed above.
Items needed: 12 willow branches
- Bank for the willow branches. Go back and use the branches on the balloon frame on the platform.
- Obtain at least 10 normal logs from nearby trees.
- Talk to Auguste to begin the flight.
- In the event the client doesn't load the interface properly, you will need to restart, requiring another 10 logs.
|1 Emergency tug|
|1 Emergency tug|
- Talk to Auguste.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 2,000 experience
- 3,000 experience
- 1,500 experience
- 4,000 experience
- Bomber jacket and Bomber cap
- Access to the Balloon transport system
- Ability to make Origami balloons
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
- Ability to take part in Balloon Transport System (miniquest).
- Music unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.