The enlightenment scroll enables the use of the Enlightenment special move for the Light creature (familiar) familiar. Enlightenment scrolls are made by using Light creature pouches on a Summoning obelisk, providing 0.1 Summoning experience and 10 Enlightenment scrolls. If the Voice of Seren is active in the Amlodd District in Prifddinas, using the Prifddinas obelisk will give 12 scrolls per pouch.
|Pouch to scrolls|
When activated, the enlightened buff lasts six minutes and gives the following effects:
- better rewards on the Hefin Agility Course
- increases the instant memory conversion chance to 50%
- gives a 10% chance of getting double blue tears in Tears of Guthix
In order to gain the benefit at Tears of Guthix, you must summon the familiar and use the special move before talking to Juna, as the familiar will disappear while you are in the cave, only re-appearing when you emerge.
On average, a light creature familiar with the enlightened buff will give the fastest experience for normal divination training, at the cost of having to bring scrolls and missing out on the energy. If one prefers not to bring and use enlightenment scrolls or wishes to collect and keep more energy, a Nightmare muspah should be used instead.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Hefin Agility Course||N/A||1||Rare|
|Item quantity required||10|
|Base junk chance||0.4%|