Erethdor's grimoire is a pocket slot item unlocked by activating Erethdor's grimoire (token), which is a possible drop from Solak. It has the same stats as the illuminated god books, along with similar functionality.
It increases the player's critical hit chance by 12% (stacks with Biting) and increases the damage cap from 12,000 to 15,000 for critical hits while it is active. It can be recharged with torn grimoire pages, which are dropped by Solak.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
- Prior to an update on 30 July 2018, Erethdor's grimoire was equipped in the off-hand slot and also had a different effect: it restored 37.5% of the player's total prayer points over 30 seconds with a 5-minute cooldown.
- The prayer restoring ability was moved to the ancient elven ritual shard.
- On release, the grimoire's tooltip was bugged where it said 15% prayer restoration instead of 37%.
- Erethdor's grimoire previously stacked in the bank.
- Despite increasing the critical hit damage cap to 15,000 while active, few instances exist where an attack/ability would surpass the 12,000 threshold even with damage enhancing abilities/effects, the most notable exception being the effect of Ruby Bakriminal bolts (e) on a target with substantially high hp.