|Start point||Veronica, south of Draynor Manor gates.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Veronica located just outside the gate to Draynor Manor.
- Enter the manor and climb the stairs, then the ladder.
- Talk to Professor Oddenstein.
Obtaining the Items
- On the 1stUK], grab the floor[fish food in the room south of the staircase.
- On the groundUK], take the floor[poison in the room south of the kitchen.
- Use the poison on the fish food.
- Grabbing the spade near the exit, exit through the southeast corner of the manor and walk to the fountain in the southwest corner of the yard.
- Use the poisoned fish food on the fountain.
- Search the fountain for the pressure gauge.
- Walk along the west side of the manor until a compost heap is found.
- Search it for a grimy key.
- Go inside the manor and enter the small room behind the staircase.
- Use the key on the door.
- Take the rubber tube.
- Return to the beginning chamber of the manor and go to the most western room on the ground floor.
- Search the candle sconce on the western wall.
- Climb down the trap door ladder to the north in the new room.
- There will be a puzzle with the solution as follows.
All levers start in the "down" position.
- Pull levers A, B up
- Enter Door 1
- Pull lever D up
- Enter Door 1
- Pull levers A, B down
- Enter Doors 3, 4 & 5
- Pull levers E, F up
- Enter Doors 6 & 7
- Pull lever C up
- Enter Doors 7 & 6
- Pull lever E down
- Enter Doors 6, 8 & 3
- Go through Door 9 and obtain the oil can.
- Leave the basement.
- Pull the lever on the eastern wall.
- Return to Professor Oddenstein.
- Quest complete!
- 4 quest points
- 3,000 coins
- 10 eggs
- 300 feathers
- Access to the killerwatt plane (members-only)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
- Ability to claim extra rewards from Professor Oddenstein.
- Music unlocked
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.