The Fairy Godfather is the ruler of Zanaris while the Fairy Queen is absent. He is also the leader of the Fairy Mafia, serving as the main antagonist of the Fairy Tale quest series. He is trying to replace the fairies with orks and the Fairy Queen with himself. He has two henchmen, Slim Louie and Fat Rocco. He is part of the quests Fairy Tale Part I, Fairy Tale Part II, and Fairytale III - Battle at Orks Rift. During Fairytale II, he gives you permission to use the fairy rings. During the battle in Fairytale III - Battle at Orks Rift he has a very low attack speed (85) thus attacking the player rarely.
After he leads his army of orks into Zanaris at the end of Fairy Tale Part II, he is soon met by the Fairy Resistance, who foil his plans via the use of tooth magic. He is last seen being sucked into the rift he created into the ork realm, cursing Zanaris and the tooth creatures, transforming them into ivory orks and leaving a huge impact crater at the site of the rift.
- The Fairy Godfather was spoken of at least a month before he was released. In the 2005 Christmas event, the pixies and fairies making toys said that they were employed by the godfather and seemed to be frightened of him.
- The Fairy Godfather is partially based on Vito Corleone from the 1972 crime drama film The Godfather, based on the book by Mario Puzo.
- His examine text is a reference to one of Vito Corleone's lines from the movie: "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse!"
- In his Brando-like idiom and spelling, the Fairy Godfather speaks some Italian words as ciao ("hello"/"goodbye"), irrispettoso ("disrespectful") and grazie infinite ("a thousand thanks", literally "infinite thanks").
- The Fairy Godfather is similar in name to Fairy Godmother, a protagonist in many fairytales.
- The Fairy Godfather, along with his two henchmen, are the only male fairies in Zanaris.
Script error Script error Script error Script errorScript error