This article is about the wolf found south of Rellekka. For the level 60 wolf that is found at the Feldip Hills, see Wolf (level 60).
|Release||10 August 2009 (Update)|
|Fearsome predator found only in the Fremennik Province, renowned for its fur.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|4 / 3 / 1|
4 ticks (2.4s)
During the 2012 Winter event, Jagex Moderators had the ability to spawn multiple Fenris wolves which could then be attacked. While they could be spawned anywhere, they were most commonly found at the Grand Exchange.
|Raw wolf meat||1||Always||1,989|
|Fenris wolf pelt||1||Always||Not sold|
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 508 kills.|
1 charm is dropped at a time.
|Wolf bone||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Spirit sapphire||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit emerald||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit ruby||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Starved ancient effigy||1||Rare||Not sold|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Mimic kill token||1||Very rare||5,575|
- Before the quest Fur 'n' Seek was released, they were simply called "Wolf".
- In Norse mythology, Fenrir is known as the "Fenris Wolf", and is one of Loki's 3 monstrous children along with Jormungandr (the Midgard Serpent) and Hel. The Gods will attempt to bind Fenrir, the first two shall fail, the third Fenrir will be shown the magical ribbon Gleipnir, Fenrir agrees as long as one of the gods is brave enough to place one of their hands in his mouth as they bind him. Tyr is the only one who accepts the task. As Fenrir struggles Gliepnir will tighten and Fenrir will bite Tyr's hand off in rage.
- In Norse mythology, Fenrir shall break free from Gliepnir and travel to Vigrid to fight in Ragnarok. There he shall swallow Odin whole. He is also the father of Hati and Sköll.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
... more about "Fenris wolf"
Raw wolf meat (1, 1, Always) +, Wolf bones (1, 1, Always) +, Fenris wolf pelt (1, 1, Always) +, Wolf bone (1, 1, Uncommon) +, Spirit sapphire (1, 1, Rare) +, Spirit emerald (1, 1, Rare) +, Spirit ruby (1, 1, Rare) +, Starved ancient effigy (1, 1, Rare) +, Key token (1, 1, Rare) + and Mimic kill token (1, 1, Very rare) +