The Festive cracker is an item obtainable via challenges, competitions, killing monsters, events, and skilling. All crackers have rewards, but there is a rare chance to obtain the Black Santa hat from the cracker. It cannot be banked.
Wearing a Christmas outfit increases the chance of obtaining a cracker; for each piece of festive clothing worn, the chance will increase by 20% of the original chance up to a cap of +120%. These items are:
- Blue, green, purple, red, white and yellow partyhats
- Bobble hat and scarf
- Black Santa hat
- Christmas tree hat
- Christmas ghost bottoms, hood and top
- Festive jumper
- Ice amulet (2008 and 2009)
- Jester hat and scarf
- Reindeer hat
- Santa beard
- Santa costume boots, gloves, legs, top
- Santa hat
- Salty claws hat
- Tinsel scarf
- Tri-jester hat and scarf
- Woolly hat and scarf
The following Christmas themed items do not count:
- Christmas pudding head
- Christmas wand
- Festive aura
- Festive mistletoe
- Frostwalker outfit
- Glad Tidings Outfit
- Pets (San'tar spawnling and Sparkles)
- Santa sack
- Snowman head
- Candy Cane
Note: If you're already wearing these items when you log in you'll need to reequip them to gain the chance boost, you should get the message "You look more festive! The Blessing of Winter effect has increased."
Ways to obtain
The Festive cracker can be obtained in the following ways:
- Handing in your first daily challenge each day.
- Earning 10,000 renown in the bird and the beast event for your faction.
- Any combat or skilling activity that can earn you a spin ticket.
- Events: Twice each day (2am & 8pm UTC) 200 crackers will be dropped at Falador party room, along with the community team planned events.
- Eating any kind of food.
|File:Yule log (Christmas 2013).png||Yule log||2||Common||Not sold|
|File:Mulled wine (Christmas 2013).png||Mulled wine||2||Common||Not sold|
|Black Santa hat||1||Very rare||2,147,457,792|