|Release date||18 March 2002 (Update)|
Click animation for full size
Fire wave, a members-only magic spell, is the second strongest fire spell in the standard spellbook. It requires four fire runes and four air runes to cast. The base damage of this spell is 720, and it scales up to 768 at 80 Magic.
- The spell Iban Blast uses the same sounds as Fire Wave.
- TzTok-Jad's magic attack uses the "hitting" sound as Fire Wave.
- When exploding, Castle Wars explosives use the old animation when being hit by a Fire Wave.
- On 24 June 2010, all of the elemental spells received a graphical make-over.
- As revealed during Salt in the Wound, Kennith has the ability to cast Fire Wave.
- The Queen Black Dragon has an attack of the same name, but is different as her fire wave attack creates a wall of dragonfire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.