Fire arrows are used to access the underground pass starting with the Underground Pass quest, in order to burn down the ropes holding up a bridge allowing one into the pass maze proper.
Types of fire arrows
All metals that can smith arrowheads can be a base arrow to make a fire arrow. The different types of fire arrows are:
- Bronze fire arrows
- Iron fire arrows
- Steel fire arrows
- Mithril fire arrows
- Adamant fire arrows
- Rune fire arrows
- Dragon fire arrows
- Dark fire arrows
You cannot use:
- Ice arrows, from the Temple of Ikov quest
- Training arrows, once obtained from Beefy Bill
- Broad arrows, purchased from a slayer master
- God arrows, obtained as a Treasure Trails reward
- Bane arrows, made after Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Araxyte arrows, dropped by Araxxi
- Wild arrows, dropped by Lava strykewyrms and WildyWyrms
Fire arrows inflict the same damage as untreated arrows.
Fire arrows are created by using a damp cloth on most untreated arrows, then by using them on a tinderbox or any fire. There is a perpetual fire in the Underground Pass near Koftik for ease of access.
Fire arrows are generally only used to access the underground pass. Sales of fire arrows generally are near non-existent because they give no more damage than their untreated counterparts and thus take so much more time to make with no extra benefits.
|Part 3 of the Elf quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|