|Start point||Vestri or Austri, who are north of Catherby, near the White wolf mountain.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to either Austri or Vestri who can both be found guarding caves on either side of White Wolf Mountain.
Getting Some Help
- Take at least three of the red vine worms from McGrubor's Wood and head to Hemenster (south-west of Seers' Village and directly west of the Ranging Guild).
- Use your fishing pass on Morris and enter the gate.
- Put the garlic in the wall pipes by the north side.
- Either talk to Bonzo and pay him 5 coins or fish at the newly obtained fishing spot to start the contest.
- Keep fishing until a Giant carp is caught.
- Give the carp to Bonzo.
- Report back to Austri or Vestri.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 2,437 experience
- Access to the White Wolf Mountain shortcut
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.