- In Smuggling Job, the player smuggles an assassin to the docks for the khan of Yamada Island, because he wishes to have a soldier stationed there. The player warns their captain to not be caught by the authorities.
- In The Jade Leviathan the player sends a ship to fight it, after it is spotted near Flou Tar-Shei, for fame and glory.
- In Explore the Seas the player sends a ship to explore the sunken city beneath Flou Tar-Shei in search of resources. The crew must beware of the mechanical golems within.
- In Troubled Waters the player sends a ship to find a quicker route to Flou Tar-Shei by navigating the Endless Waterfalls.
- In The Cure the player sends a ship to find a cure for a plague spreading in Flou Tar-Shei. The cure is located in the Hole in the World.
- In Not Again... the player sends ships to help pearl divers from the Loop, shipwrecked near Flou Tar-Shei, need rescuing from the shark menace.
- In A Fine Expedition, the Biologist knows the location of a supply of ancient bones. The player helps her to avoid the great rocs that are native to Flou Tar-Shei to claim it.
- In Studying Science, the player helps the Biologist unlock the secrets of the shape-shifting flowers native to Flou Tar-Shei.
- Its name is a reference to Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The people's docility and neutrality add to this allusion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.