|Release date||10 April 2006 (Update)|
The stall can be stolen from a minimum Thieving level of 22. The player will receive 27 experience, and an item from the stock of the store or a wine of Saradomin, Guthix, or Zamorak. The store will take 17.5 seconds to respawn.
Stealing god wine will yield the following messages and make the respawn time for the next item four times as long:
- Guthix: You steal a jug of an excellent vintage with a delicate balance of flavours.
- Saradomin: You steal a jug of an excellent vintage with a light, fresh nose.
- Zamorak: You steal a jug of an excellent vintage with a fierce, brimstoney aftertaste.
| GE resale
|Jug of wine||10||128 coins||38||27||-1,010|
|Bottle of wine||10||500 coins||166||Not sold||Not sold|
|Jug of vinegar||10||1 coins||N/A||Not sold||Not sold|
- The name of the owner, his examine text, and the fact that the shop sells wine are references to the Edgar Allen Poe short story, "The Cask of Amontillado."
- After drinking the bottle of wine, the empty wine bottle can be used on Fortunato to receive 2 gp.