Forums: Yew Grove > Special:Userrights
Replacement filing cabinet
This page or section is an archive.
Please do not edit the contents of this page.
This thread was archived on 17 June 2008 by Diberville.

If a b'crat wants to make a user an admin or give rollback, the new special page Special:Userrights should be used. This page incorporates Special:Makesysop and Special:Giverollback (which no longer works anyway), so it is still possible to give users rollback rights.--Richard 16:45, 14 May 2008 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.