The green full slayer helmet (cf) was a level 20 slayer helmet with bonuses equivalent to a hybrid iron full helm. It was made by combining a focus sight, hexcrest and slayer helmet (which had to be uncharged beforehand) by using one on any of the others. This required 55 Crafting and completion of Smoking Kills. It had the following effects from its components:
- It provided a 12.5% boost in damage and accuracy on Melee, Ranged, and Magic attacks against the player's current Slayer assignment
- Like earmuffs, it deafened the screams of banshees
- Like a face mask, it protected players from the dust in the Smoke Dungeon and from stat-draining attacks by dust devils
- Like a nose peg, it blocked stat-draining attacks by aberrant spectres
- Like a spiny helmet, it protected players from wall beasts
The slayer helmet is an all-class item, which means its armour stat is used in full when defending against any style. It can also be used as an enchanted gem.
It had been charged with some summoning scrolls. These scrolls would be automatically and randomly used while in combat, and didn't use special move points. It could be reverted to a normal helmet by removing the scrolls and having Pikkupstix unenchant it.
The helm could hold a maximum of 20 ferocious ring charges and 40 ring of slaying charges, made by using the rings on the helmet and requiring 60 Crafting. For example, using a ferocious ring with 5 charges on a fused slayer helmet that has 17 charges ferocious ring charges already resulted in 3 charges being added to the helmet and 2 charges remaining on the ring.
Fused slayer helmets allow using the teleports from the ferocious ring and the ring of slaying. Additionally, helmets fused with ferocious rings give the 4% damage boost in Kuradal's Dungeon. However, they do not provide ring of life-style teleport that the ferocious ring does. Fused slayer helmets can also be recharged with co-op points.
For 4000 loyalty points, players can buy the ability to change the colour of their slayer helmet, and this works for all variations of slayer helmets except the most basic slayer helmet. By using the helmet on Xuan or Dilwyn, it can be recoloured to the colours blue, yellow, red, and green. Recolouring the full slayer helmet also changes the colour of the backplate to pastel pink. This ability cannot be refunded, but once bought, players can change the colour of their helmet as many times as they like. The pink backplate can only be removed/changed by reverting to the original colour. The four versions of this helm were:
- Full slayer helmet (cf) (red)
- Full slayer helmet (cf) (blue)
- Full slayer helmet (cf) (green)
- Full slayer helmet (cf) (yellow)
The full slayer helmet can be upgraded to the tier 1 upgraded helmet, the reinforced slayer helmet, for 100 slayer reward points, giving it better stats and a higher requirement to wear. If a player has upgraded the helmet at least once before but disassembled or lost it, it can be re-upgraded for only 10 points.
|Armour||40||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0.46875%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||78.0%|
- As of an update on 4 July 2018, all enchanted and charged slayer helmet variants were removed from the game and replaced with their unenchanted variants.
Removed slayer helmet variants