The Ring of charos (a)
- Talk to Queen Ellamaria in the Varrock Palace Garden.
- Equip the Ring of charos and talk to the Wise Old Man in Draynor Village.
- Queen Ellamaria has sent me to seek your guidance.
- Show them a range of colours so that they can come to a compromise.
- Take his generous gift even though you have no need for it.
- It's absolutely, unquestionably the most interesting thing I've ever done!
- Put on the silly helmet and jump into the cannon.
- You of course Pkmaster0036, no one could ever challenge your greatness!
- Ask me nicely and I might consider it.
- No, especially not that wise old man, who doesn't look at all suspicious.
The white tree
- Talk to Dantaera at the Catherby allotment farming patch with the ring equipped. Select all the options beginning with [Charm].
- Interact with the white tree on Ice Mountain, select secateurs.
- Use the White tree shoot on a plant pot and water it.
Rosebushes from the Edgeville Monastery
- Go to the Edgeville monastery. Try to take a seed from one of Brother Althric's rose bushes.
- Charm Brother Althric near the Monastery rose bushes.
- Unequip the ring of charos and use it on Edgeville's well.
- Talk to Brother Althric.
- Pick 4 pink, white and red rose seeds.
- Use your fishing rod on the well and equip the ring of charos.
Orchids from Port Phasmatys
- Charm Lyra at the allotments near Port Phasmatys (east of the Canifis Lodestone).
- That's a deal - I'll grow a patch of onions for you.
- Plant your onion seeds (optionally plant 1 marigold seed to protect the onions). This will take about 40 minutes.
Snowdrops from Ardougne
- Charm Kragen at the allotments north-east of Ardougne.
- Plant your cabbage seeds (optionally plant 1 rosemary seed to protect the cabbages). This too will take about 40 minutes.
- Rosemary must be fully grown to protect cabbage.
Delphiniums from Falador
- Charm Elstan at the allotments north of Port Sarim and agree to grow some marigolds.
- Plant 1 marigold seed in the nearby patch. This will take about 20 minutes.
Vines from Taverley
- Charm Bernald who is south of the Taverley pub.
- Use a plant cure on his grapevines.
- Talk to Bernald again.
- Run east and talk to Alain at the tree patch. Do not charm him.
- Use 1 essence on any anvil, grind the shards, use the Rune dust on a plant cure.
- Use the new plant cure on his grapevines.
- Talk to Bernald.
Rock and roll
- Return to Queen Ellamaria to receive a trolley.
- At the entrance of the Lumbridge courtyard, use the trolley on the southern statue.
- Push the trolley east across the nearby bridge.
- Push it into the Queen's garden and place it on the plinth (the one against the east wall).
- Use the trolley on the statue in Falador centre.
- After the cutscene, push it north out the gates and onto the garden plinth.
- If you take too long to move the statues to the plinth, they will vanish and return back to their original position.
Finishing the garden
- Plant the rose seeds, vine seeds and white tree sapling in the garden.
- Use your buckets of compost on the nearby plant pots.
- Return to Lyra (Port Phasmatys), Kragen (Ardougne) and Elstan (south of Falador) once your crops have grown.
- Plant the final seeds in the garden and wait for everything to grow.
- Talk to the Queen.
- Charm King Roald.
- Quest complete!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.