Ghostly robes is a set of magic armour that makes the wearer translucent. They are members-only, and can be obtained from completing a small miniquest after a player has a ring of visibility from Desert Treasure.
A player must speak to various ghosts found throughout RuneScape. They must be spoken to in order. Each will tell you their story, direct you on to the next ghost, and give you a piece of the ghostly robes set.
There are three different alternatives for each player as to where and which ghosts a player needs to talk to in order to get each ghostly item. Half of the items are in the Wilderness. Locations will vary for each player.
The full set of ghostly robes can be stored in a magic wardrobe in the costume room of a player-owned house, saving bank space when not in use. It's also possible to obtain more than one. To do that, just drop the robes you have acquired each time you speak to the ghost. The robes are now often worn with a spirit shield, as it also is translucent.
If the robes are lost, the components can be reclaimed from their respective ghosts. The ghosts can be spoken to in any order, but must be spoken to at their correct location according to the player's sequence in The Curse of Zaros. Otherwise only a meaningless conversation will result. If you don't remember your sequence, then starting with a ghost with easily reached locations, such as Dhalak, is advisable.
- Valdez - Talk to him to start the miniquest; ghostly robe top
- Rennard - Gives the ghostly gloves
- Kharrim - Gives the ghostly boots
- Lennissa - Gives the ghostly robe bottom
- Dhalak - Gives the ghostly hood
- Viggora - Gives the ghostly cloak
- If you wear four or more pieces of the Ghostly robes set, you will be able to have an alternate dialogue with the Raven pet.
|Related to the Mahjarrat quest series|