Ghostweave is an item used to create Ghostly outfits. It is obtained through the Ghostweave Returns Treasure Hunter promotion from 25 October 2017 00:00 UTC to 30 October 2017 23:59 UTC. During this promotion, 600 ghostweave was given to each player for free when opening a Treasure Hunter chest for the first time. It was also previously available from 24 October 2014 00:00 UTC to 3 November 2014 23:59 UTC through Treasure Hunter, skilling, or killing monsters.
Once three outfits are created, [Name] the Treated and [Name] the Trickster titles are unlocked. After six outfits have been made, players unlock the Ghostly Wardrobe emote and [Name] the Ghostly title. Ghostweave is automatically kept on death, unless you are killed in the wilderness.
You are able to trade your ghostweave for certain bonuses:
- Convert 100 ghostweave for a chocolate with special skills of your choice by right-clicking and selecting convert on ghostweave.
- Trade ghostweave with Iffie for coins (1 ghostweave gives you 40 coins).
- Trade ghostweave with Iffie for bonus Crafting XP (1 ghostweave gives you 20 bonus Crafting experience).
Any unused Ghostweave from the 2014 event was removed from the game on 18 November 2014 00:00 UTC and 13 November 2017 0:00 UTC on their respective years, as noted by the in-game message like Remember to use up your ghostweave before it disappears from the game on November 13th.
|Ghostly druid outfit||600|
|Ghostly farmer outfit||600|
|Ghostly Fremennik outfit||600|
|Ghostly jester outfit||600|
|Ghostly lederhosen outfit||600|
|Ghostly clown outfit||600|
|Ghostly fisher outfit||1,000|
|Ghostly guard outfit||1,000|
|Ghostly princess outfit||1,000|
|Ghostly chicken outfit||1,000|
|Ghostly builder outfit||1,000|
|Ghostly ringmaster outfit||1,000|
|Ghostly reaver outfit||1,500|
|Ghostly spirit hunter outfit||1,500|
|Ghostly revenant outfit||1,500|
- Ghostweave was obtainable prior to the Treasure Hunter promotion actually starting, after the update on 20 October 2014. It was also possible to receive some after completing a Dungeoneering floor, which was unintentional. Both of these issues were corrected in an update later the same day.
- When attempting to make a Ghostly outfit that is already owned, it will offer the option to recover the outfit if it has been destroyed. Attempting to recover the outfit otherwise will produce the message "You already have all the pieces of that costume".
- In the 2014 promotion, ghostweave was obtainable via skilling and killing monsters. It would display the message You find <AMOUNT> ghostweave cloth..