Gilly Willikers is a clown who works for Balthazar's Big Raffle. During a raffle, he can be talked to once a day to claim an extra raffle ticket for use in the raffle, unless one has already been gained from a daily challenge.
When a raffle is active, Gilly will teleport to one of the lodestones in Asgarnia and Misthalin and wander around every 30 minutes. A hint regarding his current location can be obtained from Balthazar.
He returned once again during the Winter Weekends in December 2016 and 2017, and Summer Weekends in 2018 during their respective clue scroll weekends. He handed out a free clue scroll once per day when found. The player's skill total determined what the difficulty of the clue scroll would be.
|Total Level||Clue Scroll|
During the Balthazar's Big Raffle and the clue scroll weekends, he could be found at one of these locations:
It is possible for Gilly to teleport back to his current location.
- His name is a pun on the phrase gee willikers. This phrase is also referenced in his examine.
- He uses the Trapeze and Cannonball Teleport animations when moving between the locations.
- He was originally revealed in a livestream, where the players got to choose his name. During said stream, it was also joked that he would have the head of Mod Kelpie.
- For 12 hours, he refused to hand out free clues to ironman players. This was later changed.
- He remained in game after the end of the clue Winter Weekend until the game update on 9 January 2017. Interacting with him at this point did nothing.