The Glittercaves are a cave network in The Bowl region of the Wushanko Isles, made bright by large outcrops of quartz and salt. Home to Shuma the whale and many sirens. Giant Turtles are found here. There is a small village in the north. There is someone here with a connection to the Order of Slayers.
- In Smuggling Job the player sends a ship to smuggle stolen art from the west to the khan of the Glittercaves. The player warns their captain to not get caught by the authorities.
- In Thalassus the player sends a ship to fight Thalassus at the Glittercaves for fame and glory.
- In The Siren's Song the player sends a ship to explore the Glittercaves in search of resources. They tell their captain beware the sirens who have sung many to their deaths.
- In The Fire-Breathing Turtle the player sends a ship to kill a giant fire-breathing turtle, that has gone on a mad rampage, to end the spree and make the area more secure.
- In Troubled Waters the player sends a ship to navigate the Glittercaves, which have claimed the lives of many, to find a quicker route to the small village in the north.
- In Sign it in Blood, the player sends a ship to form an alliance with the Khan who rules the Glittercaves to secure continued access to the area.
- In A Voyage of Discovery the player sends their captain to learn to be a Slayer.