Golden rocks obtained by training Farming are part of the Statue of Rhiannon. Two are required each to complete the statue each time that it is built. Golden rocks may be stored inside a statue collection bag.
- Harvesting/planting vegetables, hops, herbs, flowers, bushes, fruit trees and calquat trees.
- Planting seeds or saplings.
- Mushroom clusters from the Arc is also advised as there is no need to wait for produce to grow.
- Raking weeds.
- Gathering produce from animals in the player-owned farm.
- Mucking out manure in pens or turning the manure mound.
The fastest way to receive these rocks is to do a standard herb/allotment run while using supercompost on every patch. Have the magic secateurs with you when harvesting. If players have completed the hard Falador Tasks, it is also advisable to plant white lilies at all flower patches to protect allotment patches.
Harvesting crops from your fruit tree in Meilyr district or your herb/bush patch in Crwys districts during the respective Voice of Seren will have higher chances for golden rocks.