The Gravite two-handed sword is a melee weapon released with the Dungeoneering update.
Like all Gravite weapons, it requires 45 attack to wield (with 45 Dungeoneering). It will also serve as a knock-out weapon for many Activities.
This item cannot be created by Smithing. It can only be bought as a Dungeoneering reward, costing 40k tokens.
It is currently the strongest weapon for nonmembers, with an 87 crush bonus and a 90 strength bonus. Now the maximum strength bonus a nonmember player can have is 102 with a Strength Amulet, Rune Gauntlets and Gravite Two-Handed Sword.
Theoretically, the maximum hit it can do in a free to play world is 363 damage. Various websites show up with different results with some as high as 407.03.
However the weapon only lasts for 10 hours in combat (like all other Gravite weapons). After these 10 hours of combat it will become completely uncharged and will have "(broken)" after its name.
To recharge the weapon you must go to the reward seller in Daemonheim. The recharge cost is 1 million gp (for a completely uncharged weapon) or 100,000gp with 6,500 tokens. This weapon has the same attack speed as a battle axe or warhammer.
|Unknown edit||? edit|
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- You must pay 1,000,000 coins to use this weapon for 10 hours. A game tick is 0.6 seconds, so this is 60,000 game ticks of combat. Each hit takes 6 game ticks, so you can hit 10,000 times in 10 hours. That means that each hit costs 100 coins, approximately the price of the bolt spells. Alternatively, each hit costs 10 coins and .65 tokens if you choose to recharge using tokens.
- The original price for this reward used to be 90k tokens (before 21 April 2010 update)
- Although the gravite 2h sword is capable of using both crush and slash attacks; people favour crush as it is far more accurate being +87 crush bonus opposing -4 slash bonus.
- Because of the only crush attack mode being the third option using this as knock out weapon will give defence xp, meaning pures will have to attack with slash on agressive, being far less accurate.
- Obtaining 40,000 tokens means you have to get 400,000 experience. That means to get this reward, you have to have at least level 63 Dungeoneering.
- It is very similliar in looks to the fractite 2h sword.
- Since this weapon has a low high alchemy value, you should either use it in free play with a rune sword (rune scimitar has a higher alchemy value), or use a maple longbow and switch it.