The Gravite two-handed sword is a melee weapon released with the Dungeoneering update.
Like all Gravite weapons, it requires 45 attack to wield (with 45 Dungeoneering). It will also serve as a knock-out weapon for many Activities.
This item cannot be created by Smithing. It can only be bought as a Dungeoneering reward, costing 40k tokens.
It is currently the strongest weapon for nonmembers, with an 87 crush bonus and a 90 strength bonus. Now the maximum strength bonus a nonmember player can have is 102 with a Strength Amulet, Rune Gauntlets and Gravite Two-Handed Sword.
Theoretically, the maximum hit it can do in a free to play world is 393 damage. Various websites show up with different results with some as high as 407.03.
However the weapon only lasts for 10 hours in combat (like all other Gravite weapons). After these 10 hours of combat it will become completely uncharged and will have "(broken)" after its name.
To recharge the weapon you must go to the reward seller in Daemonheim. The recharge cost is 1 million gp (for a completely uncharged weapon) or 100,000gp with 6,500 tokens. This weapon has the same attack speed as a rune battleaxe.
|Unknown edit||? edit|
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- You must pay 1000000 coins to use this weapon for 10 hours. A Game_tick .6 seconds, so this is 60000 game ticks of combat. Each hit takes 6 game ticks, so you can hit 10000 times in 10 hours. That means that each hit costs 100 coins, or approximately the price of the bolt spells.
- The original price for this reward used to be 90k tokens (before 21 April 2010 update)
- The Gravite 2h sword has only one attack style, which is crush.
- Obtaining 40,000 tokens means you have to get 400k xp. That means to get this reward, you have to have atleast level 63 Dungeoneering.
- It is very similliar in looks to the fractite 2h sword.
- Since this weapon has a low high alchemy value, you should either use it in f2p with a rune sword (rune scimitar has a higher alchemy value), or use a maple longbow and switch it.