The gravite chargebow is a two-handed ranged weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires level 55 Ranged and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain.
The gravite chargebow boasts a higher firing speed and a much higher damage output than the magic shieldbow (sighted), however this is balanced by the loss of a significant armour rating. The two bows are equally as accurate; they are, in fact, the most accurate free-to-play ranged weapons.
|55 , 45||30,000 charges|
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Degradation and repair
The gravite chargebow has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
|99%||10,000||1,000 and 65|
|90%||100,000||10,000 and 650|
|20%||800,000||80,000 and 5,200|
|0%||1,000,000||100,000 and 6,500|
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- The bow was previously called the gravite shortbow which required arrows. The bow was renamed and changed into a chargebow on 8 May 2018.
- The bow's power was significantly increased with the Evolution of Combat, becoming the most powerful free-to-play ranged weapon.
- The gravite chargebow used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering Tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- The model of the gravite chargebow closely resembles the spinebeam shortbow.
|Dyed noxious longbow||
|Dyed Seren godbow||
|Recoloured dark bow||