- Head to the tower directly south-east of Goblin Village.
- Go around the south-east side, climb over the crumbling wall, and talk into the pipe.
- Ask Rupert the Beard if there is anything that will help get up the tower.
- Climb Rupert's beard.
- Talk to Rupert.
- Climb down the tower and head to the front.
- Talk to Miazrqa and ask for the key to the Witch's house.
- Head to the Witch's house south of Taverley.
- Head into the basement and, whilst wearing the leather gloves, open the gate and search the music stand.
- Play the piano in the next room (refer to the music sheet pictured right).
- Search the now-opened piano.
- Make two shrink-me-quick potions.
- Go upstairs and head into the small room leading to the garden.
- Drink one of the potions next to the mouse hole and glyph.
- While in the mouse hole, follow these directions:
|Run north past the first mouse, find the set of the nails that can be climbed and climb up them.
|Next, go south, then west, then climb up the nails on the northern wall.
|Climb up the nails on the south wall in the room.
|Now, run to the north-east corner and climb down the nails there.
|Finally, run north and find the last set of nails to climb up. After climbing these, you will find the pendant at the end of the next hallway.
- After taking Miazrqa's pendant, leave the mouse hole either by teleporting out or going back through the entrance.
- Talk to Miazrqa.
- Talk to Rupert to get Rupert's helmet.
- Talk to Sylas.
- Plant and water the magic beans in the Farming patch next to Sylas and water it using a watering can.
- Climb the beanstalk and kill Glod.
- Take the golden goblin and give it to Sylas.
- Use the other shrinking potion on the beanstalk.
- Chop down the beanstalk.
- Talk to Sylas.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.