A Grimy harralander is a herb that has not yet been cleaned to make a clean harralander, an action that yields 6.3 Herblore experience. Grimy harralanders may be grown from a harralander seed with a Farming level of 26. It is dropped by certain NPCs. Cleaning a grimy harralander requires a Herblore level of 20 and gives 6.3 Herblore experience. Clean harralanders are used to make Guthix rests, Restore potions, Guthix balance potions, Blamish oil (for the Heroes' Quest) and Energy potions with Herblore levels of 18, 22, 22, 25 and 26 respectively. Grimy harralanders may also be obtained from the Sorceress's Garden minigame. Using harralander to make harralander tar is a popular and very fast method for training Herblore, without having to do many steps.
Cleaning grimy harralander yields a profit/loss of 110 coins per herb.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||78.0%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- Closed chest
- A spawn in the Edgeville Resource dungeon (requires 10 Dungeoneering. Also when you go through the entrance the first time, you will get some Dungeoneering experience.)
- Burgh de Rott Ramble and Temple Trekking
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)||