|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Eek! A bear!|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|3 / 2 / 1|
4 ticks (2.4s)
Grizzly bears are animals found throughout RuneScape that could be quite dangerous to low-levelled players. They can be given as a Slayer assignment. Its pelt must be collected and cleaned for the Odd Old Man during the Fur 'n' Seek quests.
- Varrock - 1 bear (level 32) in the cage behind the palace can be ranged or maged safely. It is also accessible through Varrock Sewers. It takes approximately 58 seconds to respawn.
- Ardougne - 13 bears (level 32) are scattered around the mining site south of Legends' Guild.
- Wilderness - several locations; both level 32 and 40 are present. (West of the Volcano Lodestone has 3-5 bears)
- Tree Gnome Village - outside of the village south of the fruit tree patch.
- Isafdar - 1 bear (level 40) with some grizzly bear cubs is by the magic trees outside Lletya.
|Raw bear meat||1||Always||2,293|
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 14,523 kills.|
1 charm is dropped at a time.
|Bear ribs||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Bear pelt||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Spirit sapphire||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit emerald||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit ruby||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Starved ancient effigy||1||Very rare||Not sold|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Mimic kill token||1||Very rare||6,131|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.