Haranu is an island in The Scythe region of the Wushanko Isles. The island of Haranu is awash with cherry forests. The island was once home to occultists before they were rounded up and executed by the Scythe's khans. Flying Turtles and Mountain Giants are found here.
- In In Dire Need the player sends a ship to either protect Haranu from ripper demons summoned by an Occultist, or the people of Haranu may be in desperate need of supplies and the player may bring aid to help them fight the occultist who's attacking the area.
- In Tsunami the player sends a ship to help protect Haranu from a tidal wave summoned by an occultist.
- In A Ritual the player sends a ship to help the khan of Haranu perform a ritual to shield the island from an occultist's curse.
- In On Turtleback the player sends a crew to board a flying turtle, where an occultist is coordinating an attack on Haranu, and claim the lives of her minions.
- In Smuggling Job the player sends a ship to smuggle illegal cannon shells to Haranu to help in the fight against an occultist. The player warns their captain to not get caught by the authorities.
- In To the Rescue the player sends a ship to free sacrificial victims being held captive by a self-proclaimed occultist in an underwater prison north of Haranu.
- In The Mountain Giant the player sends a ship to fight a flat-headed mountain giant has gone on a mad rampage. Bring it down to end the spree and make the area more secure.
- In The Cure the player sends a ship to fund a cure for a plague that has recently spread to the people of Haranu. The player is told they can find a cure by speaking with the sage in the Enchanted Ivory Forests of Ren Bo.
- In A Voyage of Discovery the player sends their captain here to teach them to be Tough.