A hard leather body is a piece of hard leather armour most commonly worn by low-levelled rangers. Hard leather requires 10 Defence to wear. Players can make this item through the Crafting skill at level 28 from a piece of hard leather while carrying some thread in their inventory, granting 35 Crafting experience.
Hard leather bodies are occasionally made by free players in bulk as a source of Crafting experience, which has caused the prices of it to rarely exceed any more than 80 coins on the Grand Exchange.
Due to overproduction by free players training crafting, the Grand Exchange price of the item has dropped far below the low alchemy value and the store price.
|Armour||46||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Material count||? (edit)|
|Base junk chance||89.0%|
This item can be bought at:
- Aaron's Archery Appendages in the Ranging Guild
- The Gnome Shopkeeper's Armoury in Burthorpe
- Lowe's Archery Emporium in central Varrock
- Before the introduction of the Evolution of Combat, a studded body more closely resembled a studded version of a hard leather body, which often confused players on how to make them.
- Pickpocket Andy appears to be wearing a hard leather body.
Ranged body armour