The Hati paws can be received from killing Hati in the winter events since 2012. They can be clicked on to gain bonus experience in Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged, Magic, or Constitution. The bonus experience can only be received once every event and is dependent upon the player's level. From 2016 onwards, the players also receive regular experience in addition to bonus experience. For example, when used on Attack, Constitution, or Strength at level 99, they rewarded 63,360 experience and 190,080 bonus experience.
If you contribute to the kill you can receive a pair of paws. Players who have the paws already receive a recharge of the bonus experience allowance, although they don’t need to be wearing the paws for this to happen.
If destroyed, the paws can be retrieved from Diango in Draynor Village. If lost upon death, they do retain what charge they had before the player's death, but cannot be claimed from the player's Gravestone and can be retrieved from Diango as normal or, while the event is on, can be retrieved from the Fremennik citizen at the gate.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
As the paws are no longer required to be worn to make use of the bonus experience, these messages no longer appear.
|Equipping charged||As you equip the gloves, something feral inside you thrills for the fray.|
|Unequipping charged||As you remove the gloves, the beast within you calms somewhat.|
|Checking power||Your Hati paws have X% of their power remaining.|
|Checking power (<1%)||Your Hati paws have almost run out of power.|
|Every 10% of charge||You feel the rage ebb slightly from your gloves (X% remaining).|
|Using up all the charge||Your Hati paws have lost their power; the beast in your soul falls silent.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- While fighting with the charged paws, your character occasionally will make snarling or growling noises.
- When originally announced in Behind the Scenes, Jagex said these gloves would provide 10 hours of bonus experience.
- As explained in the Game Update FAQ for 16 January 2012, when the first Hati event ended, any unused charge on the Hati Paws was not removed. Instead, the game just turned off the ability to access the charge. Consequently, owners of paws that were received during last year's event but not fully drained were able to use the experience gain from the last year's charge and then re-charge them back to 100% by killing Hati.