Upon death, the helm does not appear under your gravestone. However, if lost, it may be reclaimed from Diango.
|Armour||40||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0.46875%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- Once per day, while wearing the relevant mask, the next assignment the player receives will be cockatrices. They will still need to go to a Slayer Master that normally assigns these creatures – if they do not, the player will be told which Slayer Master assigns them. This does not work if they are in the process of setting up a co-op slayer assignment.
- Twice per day, this mask will teleport you directly to location where cockatrices can be found.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon, right next to the cockatrices.
- The odds of receiving the cockatrice head drop is doubled.
- A right-click "check kills" option announces total kills of that creature. The announcement of total kills is not seen in the chat interface but is seen above your character by those around you.
- While the mask is worn, every cockatrice killed is tallied. Each mask has a set amount of kills assigned to it that, once reached, "uses up" the Slayer XP and double drops effects, and turns the mask into a helm. The kill count continues to be tracked beyond this point, up to 1,048,575 on the item's tooltip. However, only up to 999,999 can be displayed to others with the "check kills" option.
- After the helm version has been unlocked, the player is free to switch between it and the mask version, as a cosmetic preference only – this does not restore the Slayer XP and double drop effects to the mask.
- After the helm version has been unlocked, the player also unlocks an emote in which they can transform into a cockatrice for few seconds.
- This helm will also act as a mirror shield. It also acts as earmuffs inside Pollnivneach Dungeon.
Slayer masks and helms
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.