- Return to Alfrick or Freya, right-click celebrate with them.
| What ballad should be played on V's arrival?
|| The ballad of the giant basilisk.
| What flowers should be used to decorate the stage?
|| Winter's Eye.
| Should magic be used in the ceremony?
|| Yes - Simple air and water magic.
| What sort of feast did V have before he left?
|| A victory feast.
| How should V be welcomed?
|| As a returning hero.
| When did V leave the world?
|| At the end of the Third Age.
| Why did V leave the world?
|| Out of respect for Guthix.
Scavenging for energy
- Return to Alfrick.
- Enter cave entrance and talk to V.
- Exit the cave.
- Investigate 5 locations on the island, there are 2 of each location that you must pair up:
|2 old docks. (One to the south of the island and one to the east)
|2 fishing boats. (One to the east of the island and one to the west)
|2 gnarled trees. (One to the south-west of the island and one to the north-west)
|2 cave entrances. (One in the middle of the island and one to the south-east)
|2 rock formations. (One to the north of the island and one to the north-west)
- After the cutscene, enter the north room.
- Search the belongings to the south-east and read the journal.
- Solve the map fragments.
- Prepare for a fight with a dragon. Recommended to bring games necklace, slayer ring, or slayer cape for quick teleport.
- South of Kuradal in the ancient cavern is an ancient door.
- Try to open the door then use your soft clay on it.
- Attack a mithril dragon, then use your mithril bar on the dragon.
- Open the door with the key.
- Kill the dragon.
- After the cutscene run west to the stepping stones.
- Jump diagonally to the chest and open the chest, then continue north.
- Don't step on any pressure plates. Push the crates out of your way (you are able to push the 2 crates in a line).
- Open the east door and search the chest.
- Read the notes and equip the dragonkin protective charm.
- Enter the Grotworm Lair near Port Sarim.
- Climb the stairs in the centre of the open area, west of the Queen Black Dragon entrance.
- Defeat Tarshak, avoiding his charge attack by fleeing from him.
- Talk to Phalaks.
- Take lots of high healing food including a full BoB if possible and wear the Dragonkin protective charm at all times.
- Defeat Abomination in the Brimhaven Dungeon in the tunnel found in the south-west corner where steel dragons are:
- Stage 1:
- Focus on mining the 4 pillars in the room while avoiding his attacks.
- When a pillar cannot be mined any more, lure a fireball attack into the pillar.
- Repeat until all 4 pillars are broken.
- Stage 2:
- Lure Tarshak into the falling rocks, don't stand too close yourself.
- You may also attack with a regular weapon at the same time.
- Watch the cutscene.
- Attempt to enter the tunnel again.
- Return to Freya and Alfrick in Rellekka.
- Enter the cave and pass the door.
- Talk to Freya or Alfrick.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.