Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 11 December
- The music interface has a new font to display how many music tracks have been unlocked.
- The Grand Exchange, Prifddinas, and trees around Gielinor have been updated with a Christmas theme.
- A few Grand Exchange clerks and bankers in the Grand Exchange, Tower of Voices, and the Max Guild have been given Santa hats with beards.
- Many bosses, related monsters, and goebies have various Christmas decorations like Santa hats.
- Non-functional fountains have been added to the two southern corners of the Grand Exchange.
- Some items behind the central Grand Exchange booth now have examine texts.
- Event noticeboards are now displaying the 2017 Christmas event.
- 4 December
- 1 December
- Reindeer-terrorbird racing has been added back to the game like during the 2016 Christmas event.
- 27 November
- 20 November
- The chance of obtaining a small smouldering lamp from event mystery boxes and big event mystery boxes has been reduced.
- The Apple Jubilee hoppers have been removed.
- Sparky, the NPC in Ardougne, has been graphically updated.
- The skybox from Dimension of the Damned can now be selected.
- The Dimension of the Damned Statue has been added south of Falador.
- 13 November
- 6 November
- 30 October
- The model of the change cabin seen when changing titles or receiving a makeover has been graphically updated to resemble poll booths.
- Halloween decorations have been added to most of the different trees.
- The strange boy and girl have been added again to Burthorpe and the Tower of Voices, respectively.
- Event noticeboards are back, referencing the 2017 Hallowe'en event.
- 23 October
- 16 October
- 9 October
- 2 October
- 25 September
- Potion reservoirs not working properly has been fixed.
- 23 September
- 18 September
- Unused junk refiners have been made tradeable.
- Empty gizmo shells have been made stackable.
- Invention blueprint discovery score has been removed.
- Invention blueprint discovery interface has been reworked.
- Divine charge creation has been changed from 10 at a time to 60.
- The graphics for the original parts of Invention Guild have been updated.
- 11 September
- 4 September
- 29 August
- 25 August
- 21 August
- 14 August
- 7 August
- 31 July
- 24 July
- 17 July
- 10 July
- Health and adrenaline bars have been graphically tweaked in the NXT client.
- 3 July
- A shoe shop has been added to the Menaphos merchant district, run by Qaseem.
- Aristarchus's Pollnivneach dialogue has been made accessible within the Grand Library of Menaphos.
- Vultures can now be seen flying in the southern part of Sophanem.
- Information about the current tier and active skills have been added to the Shifting Tombs interface.
- Chests within shifting tombs have been given the chance of spawning corrupted scarabs.
- The two Chronicle Players playing Chronicle: RuneScape Legends have been removed from all the remaining areas.
- The Sandy title has been added.
- 26 June
- The Chronicle, Book of legends pet can now be unlocked by entering the Legends' Guild.
- The interface tab icons for defensive, magic, melee, prayer and ranged abilities, and familiar interface have been updated.
- The toggle for Familiar interface has been added to the Powers section in the ribbon.
- The following stores now restock at the midnight reset: Battle Runes, Betty's Magic Emporium, Aubury's Rune Shop and Carwen Essencebinder Magical Runes Shop
- 21 June
- 19 June
- 12 June
- 5 June
- The Motherlode Maw now checks if the player has level 115 Dungeoneering and 95 in all other skills, instead of 2,585 skill total.
- The Spring Fayre has been removed.
- The City of the Dead, The Plundered Tomb, Spirits of Elid and Tune from the Dune music tracks have been reworked.
- The old desert pantheon items have been made available as cosmetic overrides (Aten, Pantheon (Apmeken) Mask, Pantheon (Apmeken) Ankh, Pantheon (Scabaras) Mask, Pantheon (Scabaras) Was, and Uraeus).
- 22 May
- Prawn balls have had their kept on death value reduced.
- 15 May
- The Mighty Zoltan has been changed so that the confirmation prompt mentions spending tokens, and the prompt may be toggled off permanently.
- Partyhats equipped on male characters have had their dark spots removed on NXT.
- Big event mystery box (Birth by Fire) has been changed to big event mystery box (Gielinorian Giving), for those who still had them in their account.
- 11 May
- A number of items have had their Grand Exchange prices adjusted.
- All the Bob shirt variants were updated.
- The greenman's ale referred to the flatpack variant.
- The hydrix amulet referred to the strung variant.
- The mystic gloves referred to the light variant.
- In addition to the listed items, at least the following items were updated: adamant plateskirt (h1), (h2), (h3), (h4), and (h5), adamant shield (h2), and (h4), black plateskirt (h1), (h2), (h3), (h4), and (h5), black shield (h2), and (h4), and demonic title scroll (rending).
- A number of items have had their Grand Exchange prices adjusted.
- 8 May
- The defeating the phoenix requirement of the master quest cape was reset again and upon completing it again will now correctly tick off on the Achievements System interface.
- The artisan's workshop interface has been shifted to the left in Legacy Mode fixed size.
- A rusty chest has been added to the game.
- Event noticeboards are back, and now displaying the Gielinorian Giving event.
- 2 May
- 24 April
- The Jungle Hunt music track has been reworked.
- 18 April
- 2 April
- The "Get Bond" button on the currency pouch has been removed.
- 27 March
- 20 March
- 11 March
- 6 March
- Bonds can now be redeemed for an additional Treasure Hunter key for 28 days.
- 27 February
- 15 February
- 6 February
- 23 January
- 16 January
- 9 January
- The 15th year anniversary party garden has been relocated to the anniversary island, and the anniversary tree has been added north of Falador.
- The Piscatoris region has received a ground textures graphical update. It also includes the addition of new trees and the Eagles' Peak rework.
- Orla Fairweather has been added to Burthorpe.
- Event noticeboards have returned as a reminder to Memorial to Guthix.
- The skills guide interface now defaults to show everything rather than "Milestones".
- If the player tries to "Add to" the statue of Rhiannon in Prifddinas without any golden rocks, there will now be a message saying so.
- Obtaining a Hazelmere's signet ring now shows up in the Adventurer's Log.
- ^ https://reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/7e9q9p/psa_smoldering_lamps_no_longer_guaranteed_from
- ^ Jagex. Mod Timbo's Twitter account. 25 August 2017. Mod Timbo: "Updated the prices of a bunch of items on the GE. You can find those items in a picture on this tweet."
- ^ https://reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/6fe94w/motherlode_maw_bug
- ^ Jagex. Mod Timbo's Twitter account. 11 May 2017. Mod Timbo: "Updated a metric flarv ton of incorrect guide prices on the GE today - mostly clue items. Check the pics for what items got updated."
- ^ Mod Shogun. Explorer jack still doesn't give coins reward.. reddit.com. 2017-05-22. (Archived from the original on 2017-05-24.)*