The Hunter cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Hunter skill. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Hunter hood from the Hunting expert located in the Feldip Hills, by players who have achieved level 99. Hunter capes are brown in colour and have a dark brown trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill.
Talking to Hunting expert gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Hunter cape's perk increases the effective range of traps by two squares.
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Hunting expert||Feldip Hunter area||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
- Currently, 102,010 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- According to the Hunting expert, skillcapes are made from Raharni Wildcat fur. Because Raharni Wildcats are nearing extinction, their fur is extremely expensive, explaining the high cost of this and other skillcapes.
- The Hunter skillcape emote was leaked by a Jagex staff member before any player had achieved 99 in the skill.
- Prior to the graphical updates that changed skill icons and skillcapes, the paw print icon featured on the Hunter skillcape and the Hunter skill icon in the skills interface did not match. The cape's icon was a light tan, while the icon in the skills interface was almost black.
- The emote resembles the end of the game "Mouse Trap".
- Before 6 August 2018, the Hunter cape had a different perk, which gave Herblore Habitat vine flowers the effects of a juju hunter potion.