A hydrix is a gem made by cutting an uncut hydrix with a chisel at 79 Crafting, giving 197.5 experience. It is used with a gold bar to make hydrix jewellery, currently the most powerful jewellery in the game.
| Crafting level||79|
| Members only||Yes|
Hydrix can be forged in a furnace with a gold bar and the appropriate mould to produce the following jewellery, which can then be enchanted to perform specific uses.
- ^ Assumes all items are bought on the Grand Exchange.
- ^ Assumes all items are bought on the Grand Exchange. Also assumes a Lava battlestaff is used.
- ^ a b Includes the price of a ball of wool.
- Prior to 17 August 2015, all enchanted hydrix jewellery degraded to dust. This was changed to them degrading to a broken state instead.
- Hydrixes and onyxes are the only gems whose alchemy value decreases after being cut.