|Team|| Engine Development|
|Project||Old School RuneScape|
|Employed||2001 ─ 2016|
Ian Gower is the brother of Andrew Gower and Paul Gower. He helped create an early version of RuneScape, DeviousMUD, in late 1999.[source needed] He did the graphics and three-dimensional modeling.
In addition, he originally did the conversion for the quests Goblin Diplomacy and Fight Arena. He also developed the Hunter skill, Haunted Mine, Recipe for Disaster: Freeing the Goblin generals and Eagles' Peak.
Ian Gower started working on Old School Runescape on 13 October 2014. On 25 October 2016, Ian left the company to work with his brother Andrew at Fen Research after having worked at Jagex for 18 years.
- ^ History of RuneScape: The First Four Years. RuneScape Developer Blogs. 6 January 2011.*
- ^ Jagex. Goblin Diplomacy. RuneScape Game Guide.*
- ^ Jagex. Fight Arena (Members). RuneScape Game Guide.*
- ^ Jagex. Ian Gower's Twitter account. 13 October 2014. (Archived from the original on 9 August 2017.) Ian Gower: "Right, time to pack up my computers and move back downstairs to join the @OldSchoolRS team :D"
- ^ Mod Ronan. "Farewell Ian Gower." 25 October 2016. Old School Announcements Forums.
|Old School RuneScape||