Ice gloves are a pair of chilling gloves which are used for handling hot objects. They are obtained by killing the Ice Queen residing in her lair inside White Wolf Mountain. Level 50 Mining is required to mine the rocks to enter the lair.
They are used in a variety of quests, such as being used to pick up the Entranan firebird's feather during Heroes' Quest, and the black cog during Clock Tower. They are also used to hold onto weapons while fighting Fareed during Desert Treasure and Flambeed during Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer, and their subsequent rematches in the Dominion Tower. They can also be used to pick cave nightshade.
The ice gloves can be re-obtained as many times as the player wishes. In case of mishaps (death, accidental discarding etc), it is suggested that the player obtain more than one pair of ice gloves. There is no quest requirement to actually obtain the gloves. After the completion of Heroes' Quest the gloves can be reclaimed from the High Priest of Entrana.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- These gloves were once tradeable.
- The examine text alludes to the examine text of leather gloves, "These will keep my hands warm!"
|A subquest of Recipe for Disaster|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|