|Start point||Wizard Mizgog on the 1stUK] of the floor[Wizards' Tower.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||Choleric imp (level 5)|
Looking for imps
- Talk to Wizard Mizgog on the 1stUK] of the floor[Wizards' Tower, just south east of the beam.
- Go to the Water Altar (Lumbridge Swamp) and talk to the Phlegmatic Imp.
- Go to the Fire Altar (North Al Kharid; outside the Duel Arena), talk to and fight the Choleric Imp.
- Take the Choleric bead it drops
- Go to the Earth Altar (south of Lumber Yard) and cheer up the Melancholic Imp.
- Take the Melancholic bead it drops.
- Go to the Air Altar (West of Varrock; East of Barbarian Village) and talk to the Sanguine Imp.
- Race him around the Altar 4 times by clicking and running inside the checkpoints when they appear.
- Take the Sanguine bead it drops.
- Return and talk to Wizard Mizgog.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- An amulet of accuracy
- Magic XP lamp, worth 875 experience
- Wizard Mizgog will from now on sell you amulets of accuracy for 5,000 coins.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.