|Start point||Speak to the Priest of Guthix outside a cave south-west of the Piscatoris Fishing Colony|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
These skills may not be boosted.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to the Priest of Guthix West of the Piscatoris Fishing Colony (fairy ring AKQ).
- Enter the cave.
- Proceed through the caves whilst cutting twigs from the trees along the way.
The Phoenix Lair
- In the final cave, fletch the twigs into ribbons.
- Craft the pyre then light it.
- Talk to the Phoenix.
- Exit the cave entrance.
- Talk to the Priest of Guthix.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 14,400 experience
- 12,500 experience
- 11,556 experience
- 5 phoenix quills worth 30,570
- Access to the Phoenix Lair once per day; which is now a part of Distractions and Diversions.
- The chance to receive a Phoenix eggling while doing the Phoenix Lair. Raising the pet requires 72 Summoning, whereas players without 72 Summoning will instead receive a phoenix egg that they can hatch when they get the proper level.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.