- Obtain a Druid pouch with at least five items in it.
- It is recommended to have more than five as Ghasts will rot the items within the pouch.
- Move to Mort'ton by either running through the swamp or using the fairy ring BKR and taking the boat south-east of the fairy ring.
- Talk to Cyreg Paddlehorn on the east side.
- Use the boat to get to the Hallows.
- Go North and climb up the strange tree. Look for a bridge on the map.
- Right click to repair the bridge with the 75 Steel nails, three planks, and a Hammer. (bridge is broken three times)
- Go just Northeast to the hollow tree and talk to Curpile Fyod.
- The answers to his question are as follows:
- Who is the only female in the Myreque?
- Who is the leader of the Myreque?
- What family is rumoured to rule over Morytania?
- Who is the youngest member of the Myreque?
- Which member of the Myreque was originally a scholar?
- What does Myreque mean?
- What is the boatman's name?
- Open the doors on the tree and follow the tunnel.
- Squeeze through stalagmite at the east wall, next to the lantern (requires 25 ).
- Talk to Veliaf Hurtz.
- Talk to all the other members, first dialogue will be enough
- Talk to Veliaf again. Cutscene follows.
- Kill the Skeleton Hellhound.
- Talk to Veliaf.
- Go back into the tunnel and search the wall to the North.
- Climb up the ladder.
- Talk to the stranger where Vanstrom was located.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.