Like Dungeoneering and Slayer, the level cap for Invention is 120, however, the experience required for level 120 Invention is only 80,618,654. The cape is sold by Doc in the Invention Guild for 120,000 coins.
|120 , 80 , 80 , 80|
|Armour||33||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Invention master cape inherits the perk of the base cape, so it provides a 2% charge drain reduction, which stacks multiplicatively with other reductions.
The Invention master cape gains a new perk that increases the chance of receiving uncommon and rare components when disassembling by 20%.
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Invention skillcape (shop)||Invention Guild||120,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
- Currently, 44,082 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The cape was formerly blue with a yellow trim. The colours were inverted in an update on 1 February 2016. The particle trail however remained the same until the update on 22 February 2016.
- The Invention master emote is the only Cape of Accomplishment not to feature sound to the player who uses it.
- The Invention master cape emote has a unique particle affect on the light bulb whereas the Invention cape does not.