|Special moves||Iron Bull Rush|
|Examine||He's just a big bully.|
|File:Iron minotaur pouch.gif||Shards||Cost/XP||Charm||Tertiary|
|125 ( 3,125)||N/A||Unknown edit||Iron bar|
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|Unknown edit||Unknown edit||Unknown edit||2,129||2,321 (info)|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||4,179||88 (2,200)||Unknown edit|
|I can summon a iron minotaur familiar with this.|
The Iron Minotaur has the following uses:
- Combat (Combat level 70)
- Iron Bull Rush (6 Special attack points, requires Iron bull rush scroll) which can do up to 6 damage, as well as stunning the opponent.
|File:Iron bull rush scroll.gif||Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Unknown edit||Unknown edit||Unknown edit|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||Unknown edit||Unknown edit|
|A scroll for a iron minotaur familiar.|
The Minotaur familiars usually refer to the player character as "No-Horns", however, if the player happens to wear a helmet that has horns, the minotaur's chat dialougue changes.
- Iron minotaur-All this walking about is making me angry.
- Player-You seem to be quite happy about that.
- Iron minotaur-Yeah! There's nothing like getting a good rage on and then working it out on some no-horns.
- Player-I can't say I know what you mean.
- Iron minotaur-Well I didn't think a no-horns like you would get it!
- Iron minotaur-Can you tell me why we're not fighting yet?
- Player- Buck up; I'll find you something to hit soon.
- Iron minotaur-You'd better, no-horns, because that round head of yours is looking mighty axeable.
- Iron minotaur-Hey, no-horns?
- Player-Why do you keep calling me no-horns?
- Iron minotaur-Do I really have to explain that?
- Player-No, thinking about it is pretty self evident.
- Iron minotaur-Glad we're on the same page, no-horns.
- Player-So what did you want?
- Iron minotaur-I've forgotten. I'm sure it'll come to me later.
- Iron minotaur-Hey no-horns!
- Iron minotaur-Oh, I don't have anything to say, I was just yelling at you.
- Iron minotaur-No reason. I do like to mess with no-horns though.