Player-Owned Port Voyages
- In Escort Duty the player sends a ship to escort a ship from Rei Ti to the Isle of Adamant. They will give you a cut of their profits if successful.
- In I Spy the player sends a ship after the khanate spymasters of the Arc hire them to spy on the population of the Isle of Adamant. That much wealth could buy a lot of unrest.
- In The Obsidian Weapon the player sends a ship after learning the gargantuan, ancient golem known as the Obsidian Weapon is laying waste to the Isle of Adamant. Destroy it before it's too late.
- In Siege Mentality the player is sends ships after being hired by the mining outfit owners on the Isle of Adamant who want the Bladewing Crag operations disrupted. Be sure to fly pirate colours to disguise yourself.
- In She Is Adamant the players sends a ship after learning a notable metallurgist from Ardougne is interested in assaying the quality of the adamant deposits on the Isle of Adamant, and will pay for passage.
- In Expansion the player sends a ship to begin setting up an Azure-mining operation on the Isle of Adamant.
- In No Time to Lose the player sends a ship after their agents have heard of an imminent trade between azure-miners on the Isle of Adamant and a pirate crew. Get there first and take their place.
- In The Swarm the player sends a ship after learning that the koi are swarming in large numbers off the coast of the Isle of Adamant. Travel there and gather what you can.
- In A Voyage of Discovery the player sends a captain to learn how to be a better Seafriend.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.