- This is about the bone for burying. For the quest item, see Jogre bone.
Jogre bones can be lit with a tinderbox and 35 Firemaking to make Burnt jogre bones, gaining 90 experience. Burnt Bones are used with Karambwanji paste during the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest to make Marinated j' bones.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Bury|| Gilded altar or|
|Experience||15||52.5||60||67.5 (Total)||37.5 (Prayer) + 30 (FM)|
|Cost per XP||-141||-40.3||-35.3||-31.3 (Total)||-56.4 (Prayer) or -70.5 (FM)|
- It is assumed that two burners are lit while using the gilded altar and does not include the cost of clean marrentill.
Experience for burying processed Jogre bones
- Burnt bones 16 XP
- Burnt bones with raw paste
- Burnt bones marinated in paste
- Raw bones
- Raw bones with raw paste
- Raw bones marinated in paste 17
The option to light the bones.