Jute fibres can be harvested after growing jute seeds in a hops patch with level 13 Farming. Each jute fibre harvested gives 14.5 Farming experience. Farmers can be paid six barley malts to watch your jute hops.
- Ten jute fibres can be used as payment for a farmer to watch an allotment of sweetcorn.
- It takes four jute fibres to be woven into a sack using a loom. This requires a Crafting level of at least 21 and grants 38 experience.
- You need to plant some jute for the easy Seers' Village Tasks.
- Three jute fibres are used to repair the windscreen of the 12th beacon near the God Wars Dungeon.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Alice's Farming Shop||Alice's farm||6||Coins||0||Yes|
|Richard's Farming Shop||Ardougne||6||Coins||0||Yes|
|Sarah's Farming Shop||Falador farm||6||Coins||0||Yes|
|Vanessa's Farming Shop||Catherby||6||Coins||0||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||85.7%|
|Fruit tree produce||
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.